cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Normal Correction Developer User Name changes to DDIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have configured ChaRM in a prototype environmet on our ECC system by creating 3 clients (100-DEV, 110-QAS, 120-PRD).

While working on the Normal Correction procedure, whenever we create a new CR and the developer tries to login to the Target System to work on the change, the user automatically changes to DDIC. None of our RFC destinations have the user DDIC mentioned in the Login&Security tab. It also happens when the user gets into the task list. All the settings look fine. Could you guys please suggest a way to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Preetham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

The issue is resolved. The user would change to DDIC whenever I enter the Task List screen and when I use the action "Logon to System". In both cases the user is either the Developer or the IT Operator.

It was resolved by changing the RFC destinations in the following places to NONE

SPRO--> Solution Manager ->Scenario-Specific Settings -> Change Request Management -> Standard Configuration

-> General Activities -> Activate Integration with Change Request Management

-> Integration Solution Manager

- > Integration Change Request Management

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your solman version?

I was faced one issue like in solman 7.1 crm web UI that once I entered in the Developer , changemanager fields, later it was not allowed to change, even i enter new user as change manager also it was auto changed to old one.

we resolved by temp as deleting the IE cookies manually,

Not sure what is your issue exactly. where the user is changing automatically.

In workcenter or it direcly login in with DDIC user?

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What RFC connections did you check?

Which way is the developer trying to logon to the target system? Using the appropriate action in change document?

How does the user change when opening the task list? Do you mean the schedule manager?