cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sender agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I want to send the same file but with two different sender communication channels.

Everything in the configuration is the same but I want to use one filesender adapter and one of another kind for the same integration.

Is it possible?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

an ideal scenario will be to pick the file using one sender agreement and then duplicate the flow using multiple receivers.

Note that you cannot have two sender agreement picking the same file in a parallel flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through this link:

Fabio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sonny,

We could not create two duplicate sender agreement even thought the communication channels are different.

if you want to use two different Communication channel for same file then create another copy of sender interface .(rename original one)

like sender_agreement1 and sender_agreement2 then in this canse you can create your two different sender agreement with two different CC we need atleast.

If receivers are different then you can use vertual receiver option to create it.

I hope this will help you!!

Monica

Edited by: monica bhosale on Aug 25, 2011 3:52 PM

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create multiple sender agreement for the same sender interface by selecting "Sender Uses virtual Receiver" option .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you mean receiver CC?

Fabio