cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax condition value not getting posted with retroactive billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Due to price reduction from previous date, I am processing retro billing for billing documents. For target credit memo to be created, i have maintained the pricing procedure with condition type PDIF. Now when i create the credit memo with tcode VFRB, it only considers pr00 condition value for posting the difference with PDIF. Tax condition value is not being considered here.

Are there any other changes required to make in pricing procedure?

Please let me know the method to fix the same.

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

For this I can think of one solution, where

1. you have to create a new pricing pricing for retroactive billing.

2. in that pricing procedure don't assign any account key to base price condition type, where as maintain a revenue account key for PDIF condition type.

3. calculated tax condition types based on PDIF instead of base price condition type, do have relevant account keys for account determination of those tax condition types.

I hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JP

Thanks for the reply, I tried to have different pricing procedure by assigning different document pricing procedure with credit memo type but it is not triggering it. It is selecting the old pricing procedure which is in the old billing document. Are there any config settings relevant to copy control (VTFF) which can be done for the same?

Answers (0)