cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping program is not available in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mine is a scenario using standard XI Content. In Interface Mapping I selected the Operation Mapping as ABABusinessPartner700ToABABusinessPartner700. This has three XSLT Mappings under that which comes under Imported Archives. These mappings are developed by SAP.

When I trigger the interface, I get this error. Mapping program is not available in runtime cache

SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

There is no need to activate and all as this is part of standard content.

How do I resolve this issue?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refresh the cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Previously the mapping was not found in SXI_CACHE. I did a complete ache refresh there and now I can see the mapping there. But when I trigger the interface, I still get this error

<SAP:Stack>Unable to find resource bf068300-5807-11d8-a276-d1d60a114c15 in the following software component versions:

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then... A Full CPA cache refresh.

Best Regards

XA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said it is predefined (standard xi content),please make sure whether all mapping programs are available in the Software component.If not check in wich software component mapping programs are available ,and improt that software component. Because the error says mapping is not found.Please cross check, some where around there you can find the cause.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer to the following notes to try to resolve the error -

refresh the mapping as described in npote:

#1377033 How to perform a Single Repository Object Cache Refresh

Also refer to notes:

#1523941 PI mapping errors: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND and NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

#1263224 Mapping of Fault Messages

Regards,