cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order- where VBUK-RFGSK(status) value populate

Former Member
0 Kudos

when /where will VBUK-RFGSK value set? kindly provide me program name /exit name . while creating a sales order VBUK-RFGSK vlue set ,, but where exactly its being set in a code. want to find origin ofVBUK-RFGSK ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the value VBUK-RFGSK is relevant for reference documents: for example, if you manage customer quotations, that field controls whether you can create or not a Sales Order with reference to the quotation item.

When a quotation item is just created, the status is 'A'; if you convert it into a sales order item for the total amount, it will be set to 'C'; if it will be converted into a sales order item only for a partial quantity, it will be set to 'B'.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Edited by: abrusa on Aug 25, 2011 2:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for useful information,, Yes you are right, but I need to check the SAP program where the VBUK-RFGSK value set,, I faced a problem- set incorrect value of RFGSK while creating a sales order .So kindly suggest me SAP program name where the VBUK-RFGSK is set, I have already debugged the code ,SAPmv45a, SAPmv60a,SAPmv50a but not able to find the VBUK-RFGSK value set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we are creating order with reference to another order, it is giving message Order is completely reference . When we checked the configuration, we didnt find any relevant for the sales document type.,even we checked the total programs in order, we could not find any relevant filed getting updated with VBUK-RFGSK = C.

We even checked the User exits for the relevant order program. But we were unsuccessful.

Please suggest if any one has workaround.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the completion rule of your source document item category in VOV7. I think it will control the status.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This gets populated when say for example you are creating a sales order with reference to a quatation.

Then the reference status in the sales order gets updated.

Regards

Madhu

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you go SE11 and enter the VBUK (Sales Document: Header Status and Administrative Data)

and RFGSK is the fields in that you can finds out the status

Regards,

Prasanna