Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up/Down, Row Number Buttons not Visible in Webdynpro ALV Footer

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to display the up/down buttons and row number in the footer of the ALV list.

But, in my application only a scroll bar is visible, instead of these buttons. In most of the tutorials, i see these options visible in the footer of the ALV by default.

I'm not sure, if this depends on the release/version of the component. I wanted to display these default options, instead of adding explicit coding for them. I'm a beginner in Webdynpro ABAP. Please help me out...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

It depends on default settings:

If you want to display row number on footer pass parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to PAGINATION .

if you want to display scroll bar again Pass the parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR .

regarding ALV paginator check this thread:

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same error. Please help me out.

Regards,

Gaurav

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Trond- I tried to set the visibility of the ALV footer as suggested, but still it makes no difference.

@Kiran/Srini- I had already tried to set the parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to PAGINATOR. But, it makes no difference.

Sorry, as I forgot to mention this in my post.

The link shared by Kiran was helpful, where Thomas has mentioned paginator is gone in 7.01 and Lightspeed.

I tried my app turning off the Lightspeed, by adding WDLIGHTSPEED parameter as blank in Application parameters. Still, it doesn't work.

I think it's obsolete now and I've to write my own code for these functions.

Any other thoughts???Keeping the post open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also saw Thomas's post about pagination being made obsolete. Too bad...

Anyway you might be able to create your own pagination buttons by adding them into the button row (header) of your ALV, then writing specific code for them. This should be possible, although I haven't tried it myself.

Regards,

Trond

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

In application parameters tab by using WDTABLENAVIGATION and its value should be PAGINATION . then you will get footer for all the tables in your component.

check this url for url parameters.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/7b/fb57412df8091de10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try calling the IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~SET_FOOTER_VISIBLE method of your ALV object:

data lr_config type ref to cl_salv_wd_config_table.

data lr_comp_if_alv type ref to iwci_salv_wd_table.

lr_comp_if_alv = wd_this->wd_cpifc_alv_report( ). " <--- ALV_REPORT is your ALV component name...

lr_config = lr_comp_if_alv->get_model( ).

lr_config->IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~SET_FOOTER_VISIBLE( ).

Regards,

Trond

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response.....

Let me try this out.

Sharing a screenshot for better representation of my issue...

http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-880-137.html