Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Logoff Webdynpro

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I know that this is not the first time discussing this issue. But I still couldn't find a solution. I am becoming desperate.

I want to implement a logoff button. When pressed the user shall be logged off. So that afterwards pressing F5 shows the logon screen.

My logoff button fires an exit plug.

SAP proposes:

document.execCommand( 'ClearAuthenticationCache' );

function DelSso2Cookie(sName,sPath)
    {
        [...]
    }

But both solutions couldn't help me.

I tried both solutions in various ways within SICF for the following services error-pages/logoff-page (I am using system language german. Maybe it is not called "logoff-page" in english. But I think you know what I mean. 😞

- /default_host/sap/public/bc/webdynpro

- /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro

- /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/<my-service>

@1.: I tried following codes within the body of the logoff-pages:

-

-

>script language = "JavaScript">
                     >/script> 

@2.: I tried to put exactly the same code as in 2 and with various html-tags. Nothing worked.

But deleting the SSO2 cookie manually works fine. This would be a particular solution, because user still seems to be logged in when logging in again. But this would be ok for now.

I really don't know what to do. My understanding of SICF is not that good, so maybe I can't see an importing thing to solve this problem.

Maybe I've got to set some system parameters or URL-parameters.

Maybe the proposed solutions just work for special system configurations or I've got compability problems with my browsers. I am using Firefox 5, IE8 on WinXP. In best case, the solution should work on various browsers and systems.

I would appreciate it, if anybody would give me a detailed description how to realize this logoff-thing. (Exact synthax, where to put it. Parameters to be set etc.). Logging off on server-side would be best, just logging off client-side (deleting cookie or whatever) would be ok.

Tell me what I don't get.

Thanks for your efforts.

BR,

i.Durmaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Check this help docu: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/DE/fc/04a5421935c511e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

also this thread:

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

I already did.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did.

>

> Thank you.

Is it running in a Portal/NWBC ?. Firing an Exit_plug and calling the JAVA SCRIPT should work fine.

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

No we are not using the Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried with

document.execCommand( 'ClearAuthenticationCache',"false" );

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I have.

Still no effect.

(and I am sure that the Javascript i add to the error page is beeing executed).

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be clearing authentication is not supported any more in your browser (for security reasons ).

Answers (0)