Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am not understanding why system is behaving like this

I have created a pricing procedure . Maintained condition record for the condition types.

I have created Sales order and observed that in the condition tab , above condition types are inactive and below condition types are active.

Kindly let me know the logic behind this.

Regards

Stephend

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have faced similar problem in the pricing procedure

it could be due to two reasons

1. Please note that If both the condition types has a Condition Class as B (Prices) only one pricing condition in the lowest level ( step number ) will be active and rest are made inactive by the system. This is a standard behavior. So If you have two condition types with same condition class, you may need to change the first one to be a discount or surcharge in V/06

2. Next go to IMG Path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define Pricing By Item Category --> Activate pricing for item categories. There check you have maintained "X" for your item category under the tab "Pricing" and blank against "Statistical value".

f the one or more condition have Condition Class is B - Price then system can inactive one and shows YELLOW LIGHT

Example - In your pricing procedure the condition PROO and PB00 are set and both have condition class B

then one is inactivted.

Go to V/06 and see what is condition class is maintained for base price condition type and other which you newly added.

THANKS

Anil K Hooda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like this type of issue because of Two reasions,

1.Condition Excusion: Base upon Condition Exclusion We can give best or least amount, remaining things will be Yellow gray mode.

2.If you have same condition types then one thing only active second will be yellow light.

Thanks

Raja

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly Check those Condition Types may be you selected condition Class same for those condition types like Price

and also Kindly check the Condition exclusion also by suing the menu path : SPRO > Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing-->Condition Exclusion

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Aug 25, 2011 12:22 PM

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Aug 25, 2011 12:35 PM