cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in Pricing Exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have a issue with Condition exclusion, We have created the condition exclusion and assigned to pricing procedure,but when we are trying to enter the condition type in the sales document net value is showing '0', Zero, please help me how solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Please cross check the configurations done with the below link.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-use-condition-exclusion-type-in-so.htm

Check whether any configuration is missing.

Revert back after that.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

We have done all the necessary configration setting, but still when we are trying to enter the amount in the sales order net value is showing with zero ( for the condition type that we are using amout is entering manuval).

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your cond types have values but the net value of the document is zero..then I suspect that the item category is TANN or marked as not relevant for pricing..pls check?

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain what exactly you did?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have created the new condition group ex: E006 for the condition type which we would like to use currently

Some other condition types which were included in other condition group E008

now we are assing this exclusion groups in the pricing procedure ex: s.no 5 D E006(grp1) E008(grp2).

and now we are trying to add the condition type in the quotation, total net value is showing Zero('0'), we have entered the conditype amout manuvally.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.