cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a strange issue, where in when we eneter a material into sales order(VA01/Va02), there is a customized pricing condition type which is triggered. But the problem is, the condition base value appears zero and net value is calculated accordingly. When we save the sales order, the COndition value appears and net value changes because of this. Initially Condition value appears zero. It is an Item condition. Whet could be the reasons for this discrepancy.

Thanks ,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go and check in Va02 by click on Analysis.

Thanks

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I check in analysis, it shows the correct condition value. It picks the correct amount maintained in the condition records but does not calculate the condition value accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if any relevant OSS notes available.

Regards,

Swathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly Check your Pricing procedure in V/08 , and also check in Sale order level how system is calculating what is the value is picking based on that you can do the necessary changes in pricing procedure

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The condition value appears correctly when saving sales order, where as it does not show up when inserting a line item. So there is no need to change anything in Pricing procedure.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly Check the Analysis in VA02 , how system is calculating

Regards,

prasanna