Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS MSS Travel & Expenses Customization in WebDynpro Abap

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to customize the Travel & Expenses module in WebDynpro Abap. Please let me know the standard package (whcih contains webdynpro component) in WebDynpro Abap for this.

And give me some documents which contains steps to customize the standard screens.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The forum just died on me and my post was discarded, so here's the short form:

Packages: PTRM_WEB_UI, PTRM_WEB_POWL.

My advice: Don't narrow this down on packages, there are numerous used Components in numerous packages you'll inevitably find whilst forward-navigating the the respective Views of the Applications you want to use/configure.

Customizing: Sorry, nothing specific here. The IMG documentation was sufficient for me.

Enhancements: Here's a link I found to be useful. Maybe you'll come across Enhancing some Applications as well:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e07268c2-f61b-2e10-05a5-cd4bddfd1980

hope it helps, regards,

Lukas

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your useful document, I need some more help.

I have created my own package and copied the standard Travel Management Package into that, I need IMG document for linking Portal and WebDynpro Abap.

Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you need can all be found here:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Travel+Management

Especially the SAP-Notes section should be interesting for you.

CHeers, Lukas

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stressing you some more, because I am new to ESS applications.

I copied standard travel & expenses package into custom package, and did some UI changes, and these changes are not coming on Portal because I have not linked portal to our custom package, please let me know the steps how to do it.

Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>I copied standard travel & expenses package into custom package, and did some UI changes, and these changes are not coming on Portal because I have not linked portal to our custom package, please let me know the steps how to do it.

This questions sounds more Portal related than Web Dynpro ABAP. There is a separate forum for portal content configuration related topics.