cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traces and Logs without web service homepage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a way in order to read/review request end response of web services without using the web service home page. I do not have soamanager and the J2EE is not running and I cannot change this configuration.

Activating traces and log from wsadmin, I have the following problems to solve..maybe you have an idea!

1) The traces that contains the request and the responses of my web services are present in dev_rfc file but in order to read them is not easy because i have found only one way: ST11. This transaction can be ok just for me, but not for other users. when I open the file the request and the response are there but not formatted for reading by normal users.

Is there a way through transaction or something else in order to visualize the tags of request and response in a readable way?

2) Even if I activated the log, when I open the SLG1 transaction I don't find the object or the program related to the web service and lokking at all the registers I don't find anything related to my ws test.

Where can I see this logs? Do I have to customizing something? (SLG0?)

Thanks a lot,

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

Try searching (on SAP Help) for something called the "ICF Recorder" that you would activate (choose request + response option) using transaction code SICF.

Activate this recorder for a short time period & then trigger your web service call. It will record the incoming request and outgoing response in an (XML) readable way.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great it works!

Answers (0)