cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import into ESR, Mappings not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our development partner has provided some exports from their Dev system ESR containing datatypes and Message Mappings. When I imported the .tpz file into our ESR it says 15 items have imported but the message mappings are not showing up.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be an issue with the cache. I have faced it once. Please clear the cache or else ask the basis to clear the cache. A java stack restart should also help.

Regards......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in your/others change list if you or anybody else has create and delete it.we also facind the same problem it was giving it imported succesfully but we were not able to see then we found that that object has alredy in change list b'coz somebody has deleted it .so please clear your change object list initially if it did not work then to get thoese objects into your ESR go into Tool--Transport list->find your transport open it and find all imported objects..copy that objects by another name and again rename it original name..i hope it will work for you.

Regards

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi brien

Please check in the change list if its not activated.

Regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in your/others change list if you or anybody else has create and delete it.we also facind the same problem it was giving it imported succesfully but we were not able to see then we found that that object has alredy in change list b'coz somebody has deleted it .to get thoese objects into your ESR go into Tool--Transport list->find your transport open it and find all imported objects..copy that objects by another name and again rename it original name..i hope it will work for you.

Regards

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you imported the /tpz files from ESR?

Using import design objects option in ESR