Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a new user in SAP-RF transaction and following are some of the queries:

1) When I am using Tcode-LM61 after I input the delivery note No and pressing F6 and F8 keys I do the confirmation of transfer order. Now when I branch off to LM26 screen after pressing F1 key I enter into source information -Header data where the data for source bin and source SU is captured. Now client is asking me that they are unable to scan the data. Can u inform how can I scan the data ( actually what is the meaning of word "scan" out here) as client informed they can scan data in Tcode LM05.

2) Also the client wants to emulate the current RF console configuration used in manufacturing replenishment for the shipping transfer order confirmation with the RF scanner.What is the configuration I need to do and end user Tcode I have to execute to achive the same functionality

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have RF (motorola) scanner with Windows Mobile 6.5 instaled and also i have SAP (LM01 transacion) confgured but when i run the transaction for example Batch Update the scanner is not scaning the barcodes, any idea how to fix this,

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

ompra tathe very well explained.

thanks alot

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here scan stands for scanning bar code with hand held terminal( scanner or bar code reader or RF scanner).

I will give some inputs on your second question in my next reply.

Thanks

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once we scan the bar code , how do we view the status change in RF screen i.e from RF screen Tcode LM61/LM05 how do we know that a barcode has been scanned.

I am also awaiting the response regarding RF console configuration from manufacturing perspective.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update regarding RF Console config in order to implement manufacturing replenishment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPConsole is just a interface between character based hand-held device (RF gun) and SAP application server. It translate SAP GUI into elements that can be shown on RF gun, and do nothing more than that.

SAPConsole config has nothing to do with replenishment for manufacturing process. This needs to be setup in SAP. Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f840fb4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

But is there any Tcode where I can set up replenishment process through RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you elaborate a little bit more on your replenishment process? It's based on TO's or deliveries?

The only thing you can do with the RF is confirm TO's or post GR for DelNotes.

Best Regards,

André Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Once you scan barcode of delivery ( lm61) / or to LM05 , the screen will get change immediately for further processing.

Like once u scan delivery, the next screen will appeared for to creation.

Hope below link will be helpful to you.

http://www.advsolutionpros.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103:goods-issue&catid=13...

RF config steps.

1. Spro-Log executive-mobile data entry-define menu management.

In this section you can configure the settings for menu management and you can set up the menu sequence for a particular user

Within a warehouse number you have a selection of five further menus for the main menu MAIN:

(Goods receipt process, Goods issue process, Stock transfer, Internal warehouse processes, Inquiries)

From "Goods receipt process", you branch to the menu (type "1") INB00. Via this menu, in turn, you can call up submenu "Putaways" PTWY01 (type "1"). And from there, you branch to transaction "Putaway by storage unit" LM01 (type "2").

( Here u can define your own Dynamic men, screen design / transaction sequence & assign in to the column manu/tran)

2. DEFINE SCREEN MANAGEMENT

Name of program to which the screen currently being edited belongs/ Screen Format (A mobile radio-frequency terminal in the warehouse can have the screen format 16X20 (large). This means that the SAP screens are displayed in this format)/ Screen Variant (The screen variant specifies that, instead of the standard SAP screens, a certain screen version is displayed. The screens that replace the SAP standard must be defined by the customer in the form of screen exits.

)/ Logical screen number (Depending on which RF device the user is currently using or which presentation format he has chosen (16X20 or 8X40, for instance), a certain actual screen is found which then appears to the user)/ Actual Screen Number(Logical screen numbers are used within the program and a certain actual screen is found at runtime, depending on which presentation format (16x20, for instance) the user chooses)

3. RF queue Management.

Define queue u2013 wh no u2013 assign queue (A queue includes all transfer orders for removing materials from a certain storage type and transferring them to a certain door.

) / capacity used(Ratio between the workload and the users assigned to a queue.

4. Assign areas & activities to queues.

5. Assign users to queue