cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC and ISU are in different system -- How to integrate them ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is a typical problem I am facing. I am also not sure whether I am placing it in the right forum.

Due to hardware bottleneck we have planned to put our SAP ISU (Utilities) and SAP ECC on separate hardware

with two different SAP SIDs.

In ISU FICA , consumer billing, cash collection & GL posting is going on.

ECC has not been implemented yet but when it will be in place,GL data from ISU FICA should flow

to ECC FICO.

My FICO team is saying , if ISU FICA and ECC FICO are in the same client( same system)

then from FICO , they can trace back to the details of any GL posting ( any financial document)

from FICA.

My question is , if ECC FICO and ISU FICA are in different system , then can we establish

a bidirectional data flow / communication between ECC and ISU (Through PI or via RFC)?

Thanks and Regards,

Moulinath Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PI is not required for this. You can do this with RFC. But this is something functional people has to do.

You are saying you have hardware constraints but i cannot understand this. You have hardware to install 2 systems but not to install one system.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I wanted to mean that, I have hardware constraint in the ISU box. That's why I planned ECC in a separate box.

Regards,

Answers (0)