cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while compiling in NWDI i am getting below error, could support in fixing and letting me know your thoughts.

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.tc.moin.repository.Partitionable.get___Partition() of an object loaded from local variable 'part'
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.gen.mc.LocalSystemProviderServiceGroupUtils.getServiceGroupName(LocalSystemProviderServiceGroupUtils.java:20)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.mc.gen.impl.McReferenceGeneratorImpl.setRefContent(McReferenceGeneratorImpl.java:61)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.mc.gen.impl.McReferenceGeneratorImpl.createReference(McReferenceGeneratorImpl.java:163)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.mc.gen.impl.McReferenceGeneratorImpl.genReferences(McReferenceGeneratorImpl.java:152)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.mc.gen.impl.McReferenceGeneratorImpl.genReferences(McReferenceGeneratorImpl.java:175)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.contributors.wd.WDScdlContributor.addReferences(WDScdlContributor.java:85)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.contributors.wd.WDScdlContributor.createWDComponent(WDScdlContributor.java:69)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.contributors.wd.WDScdlContributor.getComposite(WDScdlContributor.java:48)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.gen.util.ScdlContributorExtensionService.getContributions(ScdlContributorExtensionService.java:102)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.gen.ScdlGenerator.getContributions(ScdlGenerator.java:137)
	at com.sap.bie.sca.scdl.gen.ScdlGenerator.executeSafe(ScdlGenerator.java:49)
	at com.sap.tc.moin.ant.task.MoinAntTask.execute(MoinAntTask.java:151)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
	at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.techdev.ant.util.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:114)
	at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultAntBuildAction.execute(DefaultAntBuildAction.java:57)
	at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.handleBuildStepSequence(DefaultPlugin.java:195)
	at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.performBuild(DefaultPlugin.java:167)
	at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate$BuildRequestHandler.handle(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:66)
	at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate.requestV3(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:48)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
	at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.maybeInvoke(PluginHandler2.java:403)
	at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.request(PluginHandler2.java:149)
	at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.build(PluginHandler2.java:87)
	at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandler2Wrapper.execute(PluginHandler2Wrapper.java:59)
	at com.sap.tc.devconf.internal.DCProxyMake.make(DCProxyMake.java:318)
	at com.sap.tc.devconf.internal.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1432)
	at com.sap.tc.devconf.internal.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1414)
	at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.build(CBSBuildController.java:713)
	at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.execCommand(CBSBuildController.java:478)
	at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.evalCmdLine(CBSBuildController.java:401)
	at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.run(CBSBuildController.java:278)
	at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.mainLoop(CBSBuildController.java:187)
	at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.main(CBSBuildController.java:143)

Ant runtime 19.135 seconds

Ant build finished with ERRORS
java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.tc.moin.repository.Partitionable.get___Partition() of an object loaded from local variable 'part'
Error: Build stopped due to an error: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.tc.moin.repository.Partitionable.get___Partition() of an object loaded from local variable 'part'
MOIN forced shutdown initiated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest, you pls chk if there are any pending activities for Activation.

If there are any, pls try forcefully activating them.

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me exactly when are you getting this error? You can also check the log file to get more details about the error

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I have also get the same error which you has pointed in your query.Can you Please help me in getting an idea of resolving it.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Ankur Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

As what i understand issue is between developed comonent and some SAP component that is dependednt or with JDK that is being used for compiling.

Lets see if there are any solution with th eexperts...