cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the same partner function be entered in the sales order more than once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know that as per standard same partner function cannot be entered more than once in Sales order.

If somebody has tried ways to do this please share.

THanks

Alags

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The answer of your question is NO, system can't accept it

However some are suggested maintain in customer master, but at time of sales order you have to chose only one SH,BP,PY

Now I will put 1 example

I have sales order and want to give commission to 2 sales agent, so I want to enter the partner function SA - sales agent number but I can not do it.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible...

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

You can entered same Partener function can be entered in Sales order but need to create it as u want like if u want it to use

as SH/BP/PY but it need to be SP before using it as other Partner Function.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You can have multiple Ship to Party, Bill to Parrty & Payer in Sales Order. But Sold to Party will have to Unique & single.

This functionality of having multilpe Partners is widely used & just follow as Deepak suggested above & you too can have multiple Partners of same type in single Sales Order.

But there has to be a strong Business case in doing so... say different Ship tp Party for different line items in Sales Order or different BIll to Party for some line Items in Sales Order.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We can not have same partner fn multiple times in a document .

Rather than we can create multiple ship to party, bill to party, payer for a sold to party in customer master.

By doing so when we will create a order for that sold to party a pop-up-screen will be prompt so that we can choose any SH,BP,PY for a sold to party. This the way you can choose multiple partner fn in a document.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enter multiple partner functions of same type like BP,SH,PY but SP is unique

if u want to enter multiple same type of partner function(BP) enter at the customer master(VD02) -> sales area data and in that partners and that data will flow at the sales order level.

we can do so by:-

SPRO ->SD ->BASIC FUNCTION ->PARTNER DETERMINATION -> SETUP PATN DETER ->GOTO PARTNER FUNCTION

and there untick unique tic box in front of ur partner function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link which might give answer to your question.

Please do let us know if you have any other question related tp partner functions.

Thanks