Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CUA, We are using solution manager and don't have RSUSR100N Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to see who assigned roles to existing user in CUA system.I can only run report RSUSR100.We don't have RSUSR100N report and we are using solution manger old version.In child system,it just say rfc account(admin) changes the roles to an exist user in RSUSR100 report or SUIM-> user change documents.Please help.

Thanks

Yakoob.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a good idea to have your SolMan on up to date releases and SPs and it is a very good idea to have your CUA master in a client on the highest release / SP in the landscape of managed systems.

I would suggest solving the problem that way and not a downport attempt, as it will also solve many other problems.

Cheers,

Julius

2 REPLIES 2

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to backport RSUSR100N to your system. It might be straight forward.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a good idea to have your SolMan on up to date releases and SPs and it is a very good idea to have your CUA master in a client on the highest release / SP in the landscape of managed systems.

I would suggest solving the problem that way and not a downport attempt, as it will also solve many other problems.

Cheers,

Julius