SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Customer Master data fields and Contract Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing non-industrial FICA solution in our project. I have got the following question.

We are planning to create a SD Customer Master for each Business partner created in SAP. The BP will have a Contract account assigned to him. Once we set-up the FICA - SD integration, will the the following fields in the Customer Master will be updated automatically ?

1. Last Dunned Level (KNB5 - MADAT)

2. Dunning Block (KNB5 - MANSP)

3. Dunning Level (KNB5 - MAHNS)

Thanks,

Sundar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sundar:

No it will not. Reciprocity with SD customer master is limited to the address data. TO find dunning information, you must use the FICA transactions.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundareswaran,

Lets a you posted a SD document and it gets posted in FICA, you can carryout dunning process on the open items in FICA and the process will not change because the document got posted from the SD.

Thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

Hi VR,

I understand that the dunning will be carried out in FICA. My doubt is after the completion of dunning in FICA, will the system automatically update the Dunning Level in the Customer Master or do we need to activate any function modules or BAPIs ?

Thanks,

Sundar

0 Kudos

Hi Sundareswaran,

What do you mean by custoemr data, can you be more specific.

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

Hi VR,

My question is after the execution of Dunning run in FICA (T-code: FPVB), will the following fields be updated ?

1. Last Dunned Level (KNB5 - MADAT)

2. Dunning Block (KNB5 - MANSP)

3. Dunning Level (KNB5 - MAHNS)

Thanks,

Sundar

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sundar:

No it will not. Reciprocity with SD customer master is limited to the address data. TO find dunning information, you must use the FICA transactions.

regards,

bill.