Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Passing user credentials

Hello everybody.

I am having an issue I don't know what else to do to resolve. This is related to passing user credentials when doing a BAPI call to do a Production Order confirmation when using the JCO connection.

By looking into this forum for an answer, I found some threads that are already covering my issue, but I believe all of the recommendations are already applied.

These are :

Configuration in SAP MII:

u2022 In the JCO action block (for RFC or BAPI call) in the link editor, set SAPUserName property to u201C$MYSAPSSO2$u201D

u2022 Define a transaction property MYSAPSSO2 and in the link editor from the JCO action block, link it to SAPSSO2Ticket property

u2022 In MII Menu - Dataservers - XacuteConnector activate property u201CAutobindu201D

u2022 In MII Menu - System Connection Editor - JCO (used JCO connection) - activate u201CSSOu201D

The certificates have been put in place and the timezone is the same in both MII and ECC.

But still, all of the transactions are recorded using the connectiong defined account and not the user account doing the transaction in MII.

We are in MII 12.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guillermo Meza

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question