cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LX21 - Print combined pick list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed a form for Combined picklist.

When I try to print in LX21, it asks for a 'Group'.

Questions

1. Where do I create Group? Could not find this, pls provide the path. want to create a Group for all the TO movements for movement type 101.

2. SPRO ->..WM->Activities->Define Print control->Assign print program to Warehouse number - Here we can assign only one program per warehouse number. I need to have the ability to print 'Single TO pick list' and 'Combined TO pick list'

Thanks in advance for your specific answer.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Where do I create Group? Could not find this, pls provide the path. want to create a Group for all the TO movements for movement type 101.

Please refer to help.sap.com for definition and usage of Group (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/25/c1253b0fbec33be10000000a11402f/content.htm). Group is created on reference doc level, e.g. TR or DN.

One question though. Combined pick list is for picking activity. Movement 101 refers to goods receipt which is putaway activity. Why do you use a pick list for putaway? It might be technically possible, but doesn't really make business sense.

2. SPRO ->..WM->Activities->Define Print control->Assign print program to Warehouse number - Here we can assign only one program per warehouse number. I need to have the ability to print 'Single TO pick list' and 'Combined TO pick list'

OMLV -> Print control -> Multiple Processing - here you assign program for printing combined pick list.