cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add service interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to XI 7.1 and I am trying to add a Service Interface to Business Component. I am not able to do that. I click on the Business Component and I reac a page where I see tabs like Receiver, Sender, Assigned Users, Idoc Partner, Other Attributes etc. In that the interface I have to add is sender interface. I clicked on the display/edit mode but still I am not able to see the plus tab so that I can add the interface under sender. Any inputs guys?

There are many service interfaces acting as outbound interfaces for this business component but I am not able to see them under sender tab. How come this is happening? Is that an error?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arijit_mukherjee2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

I think you are trying to add the service interface in Business system,not in the Business component(which can be created in ID)which is not possible from ID.

Actually you create the Business system in SLD and you can add the SWCV to that Business system from SLD only to view the particular interface which resides under that SWCV.

If you have created Business component locally in ID then if you edit that component,you will surely get the plus/minus button.

But from your description I think you are trying to find/add the service interface in a Business system which is not possible. Please go to SLD>search the Business system>Add the particular SWCV under which the service interface exist.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this helps?

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish,

Your blog is about adding interfaces in Receiver Determination. I was talking about adding interfaces to the Business System under communication component.

Regards

Radhika

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you unable to find the add button itself?

Open the component, you have to make it in editable mode and then when you go to the sender tab you will find the add button.

Note: This will only be available for Business Component and not for Business Systems.