cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing - from to to steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to store original value - mean all sytem driven price before applied any manual condition by user. and we keep all manual condition at lower part of the pricing procedure (stpe #).

Also the total value of original price we need to have at header level as well.

To capture original price i was thinking to have custom condition type and assign from to to range of step but it is not working for me. could you please let me know how we can achive these.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After all your automatic cond types, put a step in your pricing proc somehting like 'subtotal for automatic conditions' and in from assign 10 and in to: till step no of this row-1. Assign a subtotal 1 to this step and the field VBAP-KZWI1 will hold the value you're looking for..

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can use the subtotal but that will be at line item only. I need it for header level. Also I tested that if i applied subtotal and we have fix amount header condition(override total order value) - if i applied that (which distribute to all line item ) then gross amount becomes ZERO so header level it doesn't show gross amount.

most important i need some condition at header that can have my original value - which i can use even after saving order for workflow purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why can't you just add all subtotal 1's of item levels and calculate at header level..

Regards

RS