cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM: Unable to run risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, we have recently configured ERM and during role creation when risk analysis is executed, we get the error: page can't be displayed".

I have checked Miscellenous settings and it is updated with RAR web services as per the guide. I have checked the system (in landscape) and it is same as the RAR connector id. Should the landscape name also be same as RAR connector?

Please help.

Thanks,

-S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

Here are few things that you can check:

1. The configuration settings are correct.

2. The ERM workflows are configured correctly.

3. The three initial background jobs were completed successfully (Full Sync, Batch Risk Analysis, and Management Report)

4. The performance of the system is good.

5. The configuration settings for the RAR URL is properly maintained.

If there is an issue with one of the above, you will have issues with performing risk analysis from ERM.

You may additionally refer SAP Note 1136690 - Failed to perform Risk Analysis in ERM that may help you.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu but the solution hasnt helped. I have checked the configuration and workflows, i created a test role in backend system and I am able to run risk analysis on it in RAR. The connector ids in ERM and RAR are have also been kept same.

However, i did notice that we have one more issue, while trying to access any option in mass maintenance (Update/Generate/Risk Analysis), the moment i click "List Roles" i get below error:

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.virsa.service.messaging.MessageNotFoundException: Code: '4781', Locale: 'en'

Exception id: [D8D3856A830600A20000001100006BF90004ABA5A82A810C]

I am not sure if these two errors during risk analysis and mass maintenance are related. Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have to raise a message to SAP. This is something which looks abnormal to me.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope, this issue raise because,if initial files of the patch are not uploaded by basis. Please check with basis team that they have imported the initial files.

Thanks.