cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of outbound del

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am running the VL06o(list of outbound del) t.code by giving s.org, division and Act. gds mvmnt date(1-8-2009 to 10-8-2009)here total weight is getting difference in day to day.

suppose i will run VL06o(list of outbound del) with above parameters in 1.8.2011 and 2.8.2011 Total weight is showing differnce in these two dates. what could be the reason please can any one tell me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the document status you are selection ,i.e. For PGI / Delivery.

It could be that one of the deliveries was issued and system is not displaying this in the report.

It would be better if you download the report of both the days into an excel and compare . You could identify the missing delivery and therefore the reason also.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find both BTGEW (Total weight) and NTGEW (Net weight) from LIKP table. This should match with your VL06 where you remove Pland Gds Mvmnt Date and maintain "Created on" date. I think this should tally

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is i am running the t.code VL06o(list of outbound del) with s.org, div and Act goods movement date, yesterday and today. yesterday showned sum of total weight is 659.306. today i ran the same t.code with same parameters but total weight is showing 588.524. why it's showing difference . what is the problem here and user is asking this difference.

thanks in advance