cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending mail with attachment and body.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement of sending a mail with an attachment and also the mail will have a body whose content will be same as that in the attachment.Subject of the mail will also be configured dynamically.Though I am able to send the mail with the attachment but I am not able to configure the body whose content will be same as that of the attachment.

I have unchecked the "Use Mail Package" and has hard-coded the "TO","From" field for sending the mail with attachment.

Can you please check and let me know how to configure the body which will be same as that of the attachment.

Thanks and Regards

Atanu Mazumdar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use MTB module and then one of the parameter which can allow you to send message in attachment as well as in message body.

Transform.ContentDisposition: it helps us to decide if we want to send the payload as an attachment or in the message body. If we give the Parameter value as u201Cattachmentu201D then we will have the payload attached in the mail and if we assign this value as u201Cinlineu201D the payload will go in the mail body.

Hope this helps you..

Regards....

Former Member
0 Kudos
arijit_mukherjee2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

Please check the below [Link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1798] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Arijit

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/04/17/xi-mail-adapter-an-approach-for-sending-emails-with-attachment-with-help-of-java-mapping