cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find partly paid orders in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How can I find the partly invoiced orders in SD? I want to find for example one order with 10 order positions. 5 Position are invoiced and 5 open. In VA05 I can filter on open orders but I can't differ between partly paid, paid and opened.

Regards

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check in table VBUP to see the billing status of the item: but it tells only if the document is invoiced, not if it's paid. To see invoiced documents not cleared yet, you should use transaction FBL5N, but it's not in SD but in FI.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea

thank You for Your response. I've checked the table VBUP and the field FKSTA and FKSAA are empty. Only the fields LFSTA and LFGSA are filled with status C. The example position is invoiced (I checked in VA03 in document flow).

Regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VBFA, put your sales doc in prceeding doc number and put subsequent doc category as 'M' and if you find entries for all items then it means all items are invoiced. Else some items are open yet.

There is no single report which gives you all the information you're looking for..it has to be a combination of VA05 and FBL5n and the above step.

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank You for Your answer! What a bummer:)that such a report not exists.

Thank You.

Regards

Robert

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use the report VA05N, with the option "Open Order"

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand