cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Ship to party as per Header Ship to party

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below scenario, i gues this is standard behavior.

I have created a Quotation with Sold to party 123 and Ship to party 123 with a Material MATNUM and completed by giving all relevant data and Quotation document is complete now.

Next step i want to create a sales order with Sold to Party 123 and Ship to party 987 and with Material MATNUM, as and when i give material number at item level, system gives open quotations numbers available with Sold to and Material combination.

When i select the quotation created in first step, all the data is copied into the Sales order lline item. Now the Ship to party at header level is different from item level. This is causing problem because, delivery is created with the ship to party available in item level hence the tax and routes determined belongs to ship to party at item level not header level.

I would like to change the ship to party at item level as per the Header level, and also would like to re-determine all the Taxes and Route etc belongs to ship to party at header level.

I kindly request any suggestions from your side.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have already tried the user exit mentioned by you and i could able to update the ship to party which is available in Header at item level.

But the question is system is not determining the Route and Taxes as per the new ship to party, with this user exit system blindly updating the value at item level but not redetermining the essential attributes.

As when we do it manually, system gives pop-up message to determine these values.

I kindly request you to provide your suggestions to address this issue.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

That is an issue then.. then I would recommend that you make the partner fields in the item level partner tab as non-modifiable.

Please ask your ABAPer to find screen exits for prgoram SAPMV45A, screen 4003.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand your statement correct, then, when you create a sales order, you want the same ship to at header and item level.

As off now, I think the item category that is determined in your sales order (Eg: TAN) has "Business Item" (Business data allowed at item level) checked. This allows different Header and item level business data (Eg: Ship to) in the sales order. You can uncheck this and try. You will not be able to have different ship to at header and item level.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S

0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

I Sincerely thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, this customization is not working. I kindly request you to provide your suggestions in this regard.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not understand how the configuration is not working for you. You can check the item category and see what is configured in "Business Item" and change it.

If it does not work, then the other way of doing it is to use the user exit to check if the header ship to party is same as item ship to party or if there is a change.

Use the user exit MV45AFZZ in which you have exit Save Document Prepare or Save Document. There you can check programatically if header ship to is same as item ship to...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the config mentioned by Mukund is only for Business data i.e. data in VBKD table for ex. your reference, PO# etc..

I doubt if there's a std way of doing this..please develop a logic in MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

The table VBPA with '0000' item no contains header data and respective line item no like '0010' contains item data.

Regards

RS