cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Classification picking 1 and not 0 in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

i changed the tax classification for MWST from 1 to 0 in customer master and raised a sales order, but the sales order is picking 1 for tax classification instead of 0. i have maintained the conditions for MWST using vk11 and i have specified 0 amount for the destination country in vk11 yet in the sales order, the tax classification picks 1. please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i checked the pricing analysis and its picking zero for the customer i.e under MWST for Export, nothing comes up for material though. but in the sales order its 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i really wish you'd explain so i'd understand, i really need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls reer this link:

http://www.freesaptutorial.com/pricing-concept-fundamental-in-sap-sd/

In this you'll find how to check the pricing analysis towards the end of the page, please do that and share the details?

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

also i didnt add that there was no material classification when i checked MWST just Customer was there

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm actually checking it in the sand box and there i see Tax Class-1 Customer the value is 0, but in PROD i dont even see the MWST condition come up in my sales order, i am expectant of your response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can't check the pricing analysis..nobody can help you.

pls check the analysis and share the analysis on MWST.

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes my cusitomer master number is the same as ship to number and yes in the pricing analysis of the sales order i have a zero(0) amount for MWST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, am asking about pricing analysis..if you go to MWST then it shows various values picked up for classifiction, dest country etc..do you see customer tax classification as 0 ? am not talking about the MWST condition value!

When you go to item-->conditions tab, in the bottom of the screen you'll find a button 'Analysis' pls click on it and confirm that the customer classification is picked as 0..also check the material classificaiton.

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i have checked my ship to party, there is no place for tax classification in that tab, infact when i click the ship to party i get a message "reference master record and current master record are identical"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm 2 things:

1) Is your customer number same as Ship to customer number?

2) You checked the pricing analysis and confirm that the tax classification is picked as 0 ?

Regards

RS

Edited by: Rags on Aug 24, 2011 3:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Ship to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a sales order, there are 2 customer 1 is the sold-to party and the other is ship to party..it is the SH/WE partner function of the customer. The tax classification is picked up from the Ship to party found in your customer master>saels area data>partner function tab, SH/WE business partner.

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Ship To customer master--have you changed for the Ship To?

Regards

RS