Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have assigned inspection point 100 tom a plan

also i have not assigned any selected set, code group, code etc at the plant level as well not at inspection point level

as i dont want valuation message at the time of recording the complete inspection point.

as the message comes no selected set exists at plat level or inspection point level

is it possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

1. You need to create the selected sets first.

2. Assign these selected sets to inspection point identifier. Follow the path QCC0 > Quality Planning >Inspection planning > General > define identifier for inspection point > select 100 and double click on 100.

3. Assign above sets under Valuation tab

4. This is one time activity and if you choose to have automatic valuations at plant level, system will not throw such error as based on reading system decides its own which selected set to be assigned for valuation.

If you donu2019t want this message every time, simply do not valuate (do not close by clicking on lock symbol in QA32)the MICs while doing result recording.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi aanad,

Thanks for reply.

I know this concept, bt my question was there is no any other way other than not locking the results to avoid dat message ?

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge no Ranjneesh. Either you have to maintain selected sets at plant level basic setting in QCC0 and go for automatic valuation or do not valuate.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok sir,

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u need these configration.

Just follow the instructions as per the error message to get rid of this.

Nitin