cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/08 Transaction code

0 Kudos

Hi,

For billing t-codes in V/08 for a particular pricing procedure I need to change the step number for certain condition types. Where should i do the code change and how to do it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in case the pricing procedure you want to change is already used in production, it is advisable to createa new pricing procedure with the necessary changes, then set it in OVKK.

See the SAP note [388112|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/388112].

Best regards,

Ivano.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can't change the step, but you have to delete the entries you want to change, then save the pricing procedure, then create again the line concerned with a new step number.

I kindly suggest to save the current situation on a file before carrying out the changes.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

But I do not want to change the step number as a whole. It should dynamically changed for certain regions i.e for example say for region IL the existing step number in the FROM column should changed from say 800 to 305. How should i proceed to do the ABAP code to change it dynamically.

Hope it is clear now.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear S S Pillai,

For those condition types, where you have to dynamically change the FROM - TO , do not maintain any entries.

Write a routine and assign it against the alt.cond type and check whether the criteria is satisfied (region=IL) and then write the code to calculate the value of condition type based on the required STEPS.

If this is not working, then you have to go for separate pricing procedures.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

You mean to say that I have to write the code in VOFM by creating a new routine with the number starting from 900 series and write the code inside that routine for the conditions which is required in my case.

Do you have any sample code for this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

S S Pillai

Edited by: S S Pillai on Aug 25, 2011 7:25 AM