Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion Factors in SO level Clarification

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I have one issue like at the time of Sale order creation i am raising SO in meters (Base unit Measure ) and once production is completed after that based on Customer instructions client is converted into Sales unit of Measure BOX

Is it possible to MAP into SAP because there is no standard at the time of SO , after completion of production only they can come to know and also Same material with Same customer and also different customer Conversion factor will be changes

any possibility is there in SAP after completion of Production to change the Conversion factor when ever is required

Please guide me how to solve the issue

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Did you checked with the additional data in the material master where you can maintain the UoM conversion so the system will take care or ordering unit to SKU and order unit to the production unit conversion,

E.g,

1 BOX = 10 EA

1 CR = 10 BOX

1 PAL = 10 CR

and so on,

please let me know if this helps,

thanks

DB

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

Production is done is meters only and but delivery , commercial invoice and excise Invoice will be done in BOX and also there is not standard at the time raising SO once production is completed then only they can come to know

so there any option to change in SO level or is there any other way to solve this issue

Regards,

Prasanna

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Please try using transaction CUNI. There you can set the conversion factor for UoM in general. But it is common for all modules. So, you may have to do integration testing.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

But my doubt is can make Changes after completion of Production and also it is not standard.

is there any solution ?

can any one guide me

Regards,

Prasanna

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for Giving Valuable Information

I explained to the Client and client is accepted so my issue is solved

Regards,

Prasanna