cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need another transcation code like VKM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I need another transcation code which is like VKM1 (Display Blocked SD Documents).

Actually the problem is users who have acces of VKM1 are access to view and release these SD Documents. Means VKM1 is worked for both View and Release.

User need transcation code which is used for View only?

May I know which transcation code in SAP? otherwise Will I create new transcation code for that?

If I will create new TC, what is process that I need to follow?

Thanks in Advance....

Regards,

MowliT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Someone help me........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can always assign a display only access to any tcode..discuss with your basis consultant to give the user id display only access to VKM1 and test it out.

It is not recommended to create a new tcode for VKM1 just for this reason.

Regards

RS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Quick Reply...

Actually the problem is one Composite Role XXXX which is having only VKM1. This role assign to some users. So far VKM1 is having access of View and Release. These are coming to all users who are in role XXXXX.

User Requirement :

XXXX should not be capable of releasing orders. People with access to XXX should have access to view when using transaction code VKM1.

It is important that any changes does not affect transaction code VKM1 as this is used to release orders. user would suggest a new transaction code is created for view only access and should be added to the above role and transaction code VKM1 removed from the role.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,

ChandraT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use VKM4 for one role XXX and VKM1 for XXXX and manage the scenario.

Regards

RS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thease are the block relese t-codes

VKM3- Sales document credit block release.

Vkm4-All Sales docmennt credit blcok release,

VKM5- Delivery blcok release.

Thanks

Raja