cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Error while accessing "Server Documents" in BO Mobile XI 3.1 SP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have installed SAP BO Mobile XI 3.1 SP3 at separate server than BO enterprise successfully. I have configured VAS and VMS server according to configuration document and deployed MobileOTA also.

I can download MobileOTA on to my Nokia E72 and connect using my BO enterprise credentials. But when I try to open "Server Documents", it shows "Network Unavailable" error. FYI, I can access InfoView, CMC from BO Mobile server without any issue. Please help me how to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shakawat,

I would suggest to access the same server docs through Infoview first..may be on some laptop or desktop.

If you are able to access the same then try to access the same reports/docs through mobile and with the same credentials as you are using for infoview.

It happened with me as well but in my case the problem was with the user access rights. Check user access rights in CMC.

Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur for your suggestion. I've tried to access the reports from InfoView at same machine, and there was no issue. But when I try to access from mobile, it generates the error. I even tried using Nokia Toolkit (mobile simulator) at the server machine, it also gives same error.

Any other suggestion, please.