cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Elster scenario inside Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together

I'm new in this forum and may ask the community if there is somewhere an e-learning guide to create the elster scenario inside Integration Builder of SAP-PI. SAP note 1279464 decribes creation of the elster scenario in chapter 4.) Integration Directory, but this is a bit of confusion for me.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Juerg Dreier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member110533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürg,

SAP Note 1279464 is well structured and describes the config steps very detailed.

If you have a specific question you can just ask.

Best regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André

Thank's a lot for your answer. First issue that is not clear to me is that note 1279464 under remark 4.2 says "create a partner". If you start configuration wizard (inside Integration Builder) you can choose "Party". Does "create partner" mean that I should choose "Party"?

Best Regards,

Jürg

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jurg,

Yes, you should create Party and Service as normal SAP PI scenarios and provide Elster Module name in the Module tab of SOAP adapter and provide the module parameter also as mentioned in the SAP Note.

Thanks,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together

Could solve the problem. Thank you very much for guiding throught this and have a nice week.

Best Regards,

Juerg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_praus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found this thread and hope somebody can help me.

I'm trying to set up Elster LStA/LStB in IB. (What I really need is "Lohnersatzleistung" but as far as I now its technically the same as LStA/LStB, they use the same encryption/decryption and authentication). Following SAPNote 1279464 I want to create CC Elster_Adapter_Channel_HCM but I don't have a CC Template Elster_SOAP_Adapter_Receiver_Channel_HCM, but I can see Elster_RFC_Adapter_Sender_Channel_HCM.

I am on PI 7.11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juerg,

From my knowledge, i didnt find any e-learning for Elster module till now. But you can get info in bits and pieces. Long back i was involved in creating SAP Elster module in PI, if you have specific queries then i could help you in this case.

To put briefly:

Elster module is like any other adapter module in PI which is provided by SAP for german tax filing. which involves RFC and SOAP adapter. let me know if you have specific queries.

Thanks,

RK