cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple vendors against single shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on a project where more then one mode of transportation are used .

1) I have configured routes and stages and assigned different forwarding agent against every route .

2) I have not maintained any forwarding agent at VT01N header level as i want to bill different forwarding agent against every stages .

3) Different stages with vendor assigned to then is coming In VT01N under STAGES tab.When i am doing VI01 there is no item and the error log message is "Item not created because service agent SP not in reference document".

4) My question is how to bill these different forwarding and handling agents against single shipment document.If i enter forwarding agent at shipment header level then shipment cost is calculated against that vendor only.

Please help me ASAP to get rid of this problem as realization is going to start very soon.

Best Regards

Parveen Thakur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Item not created because service agent SP not in reference document".

I think you entered wrong partner function shipment item categories in T_56, for item category detail maintain partner function CR - Forwarding agent

Check that you should set partner function CR for delivery document

Then your delivery document service agent partner function CR should entered,then same will be copy in shipment(help you if one delivery with only one forwarding agent)

Then maintain the different vendors against each stage in VT01N (Do not maintain at header)

Then in VI01 items will appear then at item level tick mark to TRANSFER,then system will create P.O for different stage.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have done with the same .In VI01 now there is no error log message but no item is there at item level in VI01.Please guide. In routes and stages i have already assigned the forwarding agent .

waiting for response , please tell.

Best Regards

Edited by: Emcol009 on Sep 2, 2011 7:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If no item is appearing in VI01, you may want to check the below:

1) Check if the stages and routes have been determined in the shipment document.

2) If yes, check also in the shipment document or the config whether the stages are relevant for shipment costing. (the indicator checkbox is usually at the extreme right of the transaction screen)

Ideally, if the settings for shipment costs is correct and the stages is relevant for shipment costing, then the item should appear.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am done with the same , shipment legs are already relevant for shipment cost calculation , but pricing procedure is not there under stages Tab in VI01. Am i wrong somewhere there ?

Waiting for your response .

Best Regards

Parveen Kr. Thakur