cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS import logs : duration of import ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are going to transport more than 100 orders in Production. The window to transport them is very tight. I need to evaluate the duration of every import, based on the previous machine (pre-prod). Two questions :

- Is there a way to extract this information from the logs ? I just see the time when the steps (Import, Methods, ...) are finished, i can't calculate the duration !?

- Is there to do it in mass mode ?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bauer,

Please goto Tx. STMS_IMPORT --> Goto Import History there you will be get Time and after that Request Display --> Logs ( you can findout the Log files of the Import section.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, and thanks for your help. I already displayed these logs, but there is one thing i can't understand, what is the start time of the actual import ?

Please, look at those pics :

This one is from the import history (looks like the time when the import step was finished) :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/12703273.jpg/

This one is from the logs :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/30871276.jpg/

Please correct me if i'm wrong :

- Selection for import : time when the OT was put in the queue (could be 3 days ago)

- Import was finished 14:58:28 (start time ? duration ?)

- Method execution was finished 14:58:54

It seems that i have no starting time to calculate the total duration of the import ?

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Selection for import : time when the OT was put in the queue (could be 3 days ago)

Yes, correct.

- Import was finished 14:58:28 (start time ? duration ?)

step Import was finished at 14:58:28 but I will say import of transport was finished completely at 14:58:54 as Method execution is also a part of importing a transport.

- Method execution was finished 14:58:54

Yes, correct.

It seems that i have no starting time to calculate the total duration of the import ?

to find the exact start time for step Import, check detail log under "Import". you will find date&time.

*Also you may have significant diff between runtime of import in test & prod.. for example, if you are creating a index with transport, it may take much more time in prod than test.

thanks

ashish

Edited by: ashish vikas on Aug 24, 2011 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the "date and time", foud while decompressing the log with "+" button, i think that's what i was i looking for.

Rewarded

Answers (0)