cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PO text in ME22 after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I face an issue in Purchase Order Text. We have recently done the upgrade from SAP 4.6 C to SAP ECC 6.0. Before upgrade, the users were entering required texts in ME22 transaction for each item and select the check button available. All the text types ticked here are carried forward and printed on the Delivery output.

After upgrade, this tick is removed from all the existing documents and also for the new POu2019s users select this button and save it. But, when they come back and see it in change mode ME22, the tick is not available. Because of this issue, these texts are not printed in delivery outputs now.

I have checked this problem in SAP. No relevant notes are available. Has anyone faced this issue before? Can you please throw some light on the same?

Thanks and Regards

Vijayakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see these notes

Note 751441 - Consulting: Settings for texts from purchase order

Note 53593 - Q&A - Delivery text from stock transfer order

Note 417883 - Texts from purchase order

and related notes. They talk about how to copy text from PO to delivery (for instance, in SC, STO and so on). It's related with some customizing steps in VOTXN and some VOFM subroutines that perhaps they are lost after the upgrade.

I hope this help you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Aug 24, 2011 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the reply.

Copying of text is fine. We have done it for some other cases. But the thing is we are not copying any data to delivery. We are just taking these data for printing from PO. Whichever the text types that are selected will be taken for output.

Problem here is not copying, the check button not working

Regards

Vijayakrishna