cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install SAP on MS Windows 2008 R2 Cluster

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to make a SystemCopy with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4. I found diffrent Notes like 1490337 and 148075 wich i used.

The problem when i start the "Central Serviice Instance for ABAP (ASCS)" I getting the folowing ERROR within Phase 2. Install common system files.

Unable to set access of saploc. SetNamedSecurityInfo: This shared resource oes not exist!

INFO[E] 2011-08-24 07:09:20.934

FSL-02077 File system export (share) saploc does not exist.

INFO[E] 2011-08-24 07:09:21.355

FSL-01027 Account user="Administrators" does not exist.

INFO[E] 2011-08-24 07:09:21.371

FSL-01027 Account user="Administrators" does not exist.

INFO[E] 2011-08-24 07:09:21.371

FSL-01027 Account user="SDBDN680\SAP_LocalAdmin" does not exist.

ERROR 2011-08-24 07:09:21.387

FSL-02007 Unable to set access rights of saploc. SetNamedSecurityInfo: This shared resource does not exist.

ERROR 2011-08-24 07:09:21.387

MUT-03025 Caught ESyException in module call: At line 451 file synxcfsexp.cpp

Call stack:

iaxxejsctl.cpp: 146: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\iaxxejsbas.hpp: 460: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

iaxxejsexp.cpp: 178: EJS_Installer::invokeModuleCall()

iaxxbfile.cpp: 909: CIaOsFile::FSExportSetACL_impl()

synxcfsexp.cpp: 138: acl)

synxcfsexp.cpp: 406: CSyFSExportImpl::setNativeSecurityDesc(const NativeSecurityDesc_t & O:BAD:P(A;;;;;WD)(A;;FA;;;BA)(A;;FA;;;S-1-5-21-2144838294-1036104285-2035241859-1001)) const

Unable to set access rights of saploc. SetNamedSecurityInfo: This shared resource does not exist.

ERROR 2011-08-24 07:09:21.433

FCO-00011 The step createFirstSystemDirectories with step key |NW_ABAP_ASCS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|system|0|createFirstSystemDirectories was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Unable to set access rights of saploc. SetNamedSecurityInfo: This shared resource does not exist.).

Thanks

Ivan

INFO 2011-08-24 07:09:21.652

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERPEhP4\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\HA\AS-ABAP\ASCS\__instana_tmp.xml.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell Ivan .

We met the same error, and we updated new version sapinst.exe (release 720)

But this error was not eliminated.

We skipped this step ,rewrite the XML ;ERROR to OK

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

An error occurred while processing option SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 Ready - Support Release 1 > Software Life-Cycle Options > System Copy > Oracle > Target System Installation > High-Availability System > Based on AS ABAP > Central Services Instance for ABAP (ASCS)( Last error reported by the step :Error when sharing file system export (share) sapmnt : The name has already been shared.).

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Could you create "sapmnt" share (path is the same as saploc "e:\usr\sap\") manually with the full control permission, below;

SAP_<SID>_GlobalAdmin

SAPService<SID>

<sid>adm

Administrators

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

saploc

Sahred path
VDBDN683\saploc

Path E:\usr\sap

is what I have, What other share should I v^create?

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

>

> saploc

> Sahred path
VDBDN683\saploc

> Path E:\usr\sap

>

> is what I have, What other share should I v^create?

>

> Ivan

You should create for the local disk also d:\usr\sap for example

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Edited by: Orkun Gedik on Aug 24, 2011 1:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We got the newest sapinst and checked that saploc is available.

Permissions for saploc are everyone "READ".

We also have changed the share permission to Full Control everyone. Nio success!

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

>

> We got the newest sapinst and checked that saploc is available.

>

> Permissions for saploc are everyone "READ".

>

> We also have changed the share permission to Full Control everyone. Nio success!

>

> Ivan

Hi,

There should be 2 saploc shares on a MSCS installation. One for local disk (/usr/sap) and one for shared resource. Could you try to create other saploc manually and set the permission?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After the error ocours I can press the button retry. Afther that it pops up with the Error saploc already exists.

So it seams that sapinst has problems with 2008R2.Somehow it would be intresting to put the flag into the xml file, to jump over the error.

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

>> After the error ocours I can press the button retry. Afther that it pops up with the Error saploc already exists.

Did you downloaded latest SAPINST over SAP marketplace. I suggest you patch the SAPINST before you jump over the step.

And could you check "saploc" is exist under "My Computer -> Manage -> Roles -> File Services -> Share and Storage Management"?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Edited by: Orkun Gedik on Aug 24, 2011 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We tried the installation already with or without sapinst SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME= "virtual hostname".

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

>

> We tried the installation already with or without sapinst SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME= "virtual hostname".

>

> Ivan

Hi,

Could you try to create "saploc" share manually and set share permissions to "Administrators, sap_localadmin" group, with full access? If you tried this before, did you face with a problem?

You should perform this activity with the same user that you've executed SAPINST

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Edited by: Orkun Gedik on Aug 24, 2011 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun

Yes, the user is added to the local "Administrator".

Best regards,

Ivan Bronner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun

>

> Yes, the user is added to the local "Administrator".

>

> Best regards,

> Ivan Bronner

Hi,

Ok. Did you give the SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME parameter while executing SAPINST.exe. Please find the sample, below;

sapinst SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME=<sid>sapgrp

If you did not use this parameter, start a fresh installation with this parameter.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have started the installation as a domain administrator!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have started the installation as a domain administrator!

Hi Ivan,

Did you added "Domain Admins" group to the local "Administrators" group?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

>> I'm trying to make a SystemCopy with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4. I found diffrent Notes like 1490337 and 148075 wich i used.

The problem when i start the "Central Serviice Instance for ABAP (ASCS)" I getting the folowing ERROR within Phase 2. Install common system files.

I understand that you are facing with this error while installing ASCS instance. Where the system copy stands in this scenario?

Additionally, by what user you started the ASCS installation? I recommend you start it with a domain administrator user.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik