cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete items on the buffer in travel expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone tell me how do we delete items on the buffer in travel expense.

What had happened is that we had upload a number of files for the credit card import, and a payment line appears in the upload.

That payment line is confusing the users and I need to know how to delete the line in the buffer.

*I had tried to delete that line but have been unable to do so. Could u please assist?

thanks in advance

vishwaas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi there

It depends on whether its a "paid by company" or "reimburse to employee" expense. Credit card receipts, that are marked as having already been paid by the company cannot be deleted from the document buffer, as these receipts must undergo invoice verification and evaluation processes in Financial Accounting.

we also have the report RPTTUW02 with which you can delete either the entire cluster or single receipts in the cluster TC.But you need to be very careful with this report! You can also check RPTTCLTA for deletion and manipulation of the

cluster TA of PCL1 but this is ONLY for delete single lines pertaining to a credit card company or to set a started but not yet completed accounting runs.

Hope it helps

Sally

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Very Much