Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict users to the transaction FBRA by document type

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have some problem to Restrict user to delete the record base on document type in transaction FBRA. Can anyone help, Urgent.

Below is the step taken:

I have add in the authorization object - F_BKPF_BLA into authorization profile(New profile).

When i select the authorization group , i cannot found the authorization group with the documet type that i want, any idea?

i have go to check table T003, the authorization group is blank for the document type. How to add it?

By the way, i have try to give full authorization to F_BKPF_BLA for authorization group and Activity = Display only the assign the profile to user. The user cannot display the data. when i assign the activity = Create and generate, then the user can continue the transaction without problem and also able to delete the record. I want to block the user to delete the record, how to do that?

Below are the authorization add into the profile. My system is SAP 4.5B.

F_BKPF_BED

- Activity = All

- Auth. group = *

F_BKPF_BEK

- Activity = All

- Auth. group = *

F_BKPF_BES

- Activity = Create or generate , Display

- Auth. group = *

F_BKPF_BLA

- Auth. group = *

F_BKPF_BUK

- Activity = ALL

- Company Code = *

F_BKPF_BUP

- Auth. group = *

F_BKPF_GSB

- Activity = Display

- Business area = *

F_BKPF_KOA

- Account Type = All Value

Best regards,

Por.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems no one maintained the value range for the document type groups and this is because the document types are not assigned to groups, in which case you cannot use F_BKPF_BLA as it is an optional object.

You should read the documentation on the object in SU21.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks for reply,

I think this should be the case. Do you know how to assign the document type to the groups. i go to OBJ7 to add in the Auth group for the document type. It's not appear for me to select when i assign the auth. group in authorization Profile . Any idea?

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Por.

0 Kudos

Hi,

one transaction which can be used to assign authorization group to document type is OBA7. Check additional transactions in SPRO -> Financial Accounting -> Document -> Document Types.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks. I have assign the auth. group to the document type thru this TCODE. But still not appear for select. Does it required any further setup or activate for it to appear for select?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Por.

0 Kudos

What do you mean by select? That field is free text so you can enter there whatever you want. During execution if the value is not initial then check is performed.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have assign F_BKPF_BLA Into Auth. Profile. when i want to enter a value (auth. group) by clicking the pencil, it will prompt out for me to select the auth. group. I can't see the auth.group which i have assign to the document type in tcode OBA7. Any idea?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Por.

0 Kudos

F4 is getting all values for object in table TBRG. As I said it's a free text field so you can enter any value in OBA7. TBRG won't be updated. You can try to update values in TBRG if you want to get them in PFCG.

Cheers

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone plesase advice.

Thanks.

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved by myself.

FBRA only have activity = 01(create or generate). Therefore, we can only control the users in activity 1 instead on activity =3.

Go to the program

go into Include MF05RFB0, subroutine BERECHTIGUNG_BLA. you will see the authority check control

SELECT SINGLE * FROM T003 WHERE BLART EQ BKPF-BLART.

CHECK T003-BRGRU NE SPACE.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'F_BKPF_BLA'

ID 'ACTVT' FIELD '01'

For the authorization group not appear for select, just enter the document type will do.

Thanks.