cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial cancellation in outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I PGI an outbound delivery, quantity 1000 kg. But I want to PGI only 700 kg, I want cancel it, only 300. Can I do this?

If not, I must cancel all 1000 kg, then PGI again 700 kg, It has to many step. Can I make a partial cancellation?

Please show me.

Thank you in advance!

Hongdm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once a delivery is PGId for any quantity, then it cannot be corrected and it has to be reversed. Since you have already PGId for 1000 kgs, you reverse via VL09 so that you can edit the quantity via VL02N. Correct the quantity to 700 kgs and do PGI so that you can retain the same delivery reference.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As I talked at the top, If I reversal then PGI again, I take me 2 step: VL09 and VL02N, I want to know whether we do only partial reversal 300 and this's done. Please give direction.

Thank you!

HongDM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want to know whether we do only partial reversal 300

I have already answered to this query

Once a delivery is PGId for any quantity, then it cannot
     be corrected and it has to be reversed

You have to follow the standard process only; that is VL09 and VL02N.

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If the Order quantity is 1000 Kg also u can change the Quantity in Delivery 700 Kg and do the PGI

when you do the next time system will pick remaining 300 Kg provided if you maintain Copy Control

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

the first time, I delivery to customer 1000, but they don't agree, and I posted the good issue 1000, that 's why I must cancel.

I want to know how to partial cancel it, it has many situation that must be partial cancel like that.

Please give your advice.

Best regards,

Hongdm.