cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Customer Return order and Quality Notifcation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After serveral rounds of investigation and interacted with SAP, I though to post it here to get abest answer for below question. I hope I will get it from you guys as soon.

When we create return sales order through Function -> Sales order -> Create Select Order type, the retrun sales order is not copying header data so SAP told us to create new action box to create retrun sales order from Quality Notification. We customized and did all config then found another two issues now.

a) When we create return sales order via Quality notification, it enable us to save separately in VA01 screen and then click save button it is coming to create quality notification page after saving the sales order. Now if I press F3 or back button it is asking me "do you want to save the document" if I say no mistakenly then it came out with saving return order. Issue: there might be user error in system they forget to click yes sometimes, in that case the return order only created without quality notification. Solution Expecting: I want to restrict the user to not come out without saving the Quality Notification if already return order created. Where I need to change? Which program I need to amend?

b) After creating both quality notifcation and return sales order if user wants to view the document flow return sales order to find out what is the quality notification there is no link from there. So user would not find what quality notification is created for that particular return order unless until if he knows the quality nofitication of return sales order (I know that through quality notifcation we can find return sales order however there is no link from return sales order document flow to find out Quality Ntofication) . Could you tell me which userexit if update I will the document flow/track of Quality notification.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rc Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member212005
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi:

Were u able to find a solution on linking quality notification with return sales order?

We have the same problem and thought it is best to check if you had found a solution for this.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I am not so sure about your second requirement but here I try for 1st query. Try this if it could work!

1. Lets co-relate this case with posting the stock to block stock through quality notifications through action box.

2. Here even though we put all required details like quantity and storage location system informs us that u201CMaterial will be posted to blocked stock after the notification is savedu201D

3. This indicates if you donu2019t save this notification material posting will not happen.

4. I think you should look at the logic of this program (particularly for not carrying out movement unless notification is saved) in order to update the program of creation of return sales order through notification.

5. You can modify your program accordingly. QCC0 > Quality notifications > Notification processing >Define action box > Define Functions for the Action Box. Select appropriate notification type and double click on activities. Select activity and click on detail icon to view which function module is assigned for the creation of returns order. Modify that.

6. As a result of which if user accidently clicks on no, in QM01 neither notification would be created nor the order.

For your second requirement, may be you need to utilize any BAPI for order creation which can capture notification number and flow in to any of the order creation field. Perhaps you need to incorporate this part also in above FM.

Regards,

Anand Rao