SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate budget data for each additional budget process

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FM Experts

I have a case when generate budget data.

When budget exceeded, we must input the additional budget through FMBB with another version (for example: version V01 for additional budget version).

So the budget in version V01 must be generated to version 0 (active version) to be used in transactions. First, I used FMCYLOAD to generate the budget.

The problem is: in one period if there is more than one additional budget process, then the budget which be generated is the budget total in one period. For example the additional budget process in period 5:

1. Additional in 10th: 1000 USD --> generate in FMCYLOAD: 1000 USD

2. Additional in 25th: 500 USD --> generate in FMCYLOAD: 1500 USD

Properly, in 25th generate 500 USD, not 1500 USD.

Is there any process to generate budget like that? Because the business process of my client want to generate the budget for each process although there is more than one additional budget process.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define a strategy for generation of additional budget lines under certain conditions via FMCUDERIVAL transaction. Don't forget to activate additional lines creation funnctionality via IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Additional Budget Line Items - Activate Additional Budget Line Items

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define a strategy for generation of additional budget lines under certain conditions via FMCUDERIVAL transaction. Don't forget to activate additional lines creation funnctionality via IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Additional Budget Line Items - Activate Additional Budget Line Items

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your solution

First, I already activate additional budget line item for generate budget data (original application: LOAD).

Then I create the derivation through FMCUDERIVAL transaction, and derive from budget process to activate line item.

When enter transaction through FMBB and generate it with FMCYLOAD, it still called the additional budget request before.

Any idea? I think I must generate derivation strategy something in FMCUDERIVAL, but I dont have any idea

Many thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm confused about your statement. You say that you created derivation rule and then say that you don't have an idea of generating the strategy. So, what it is?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean that I already define the derivation strategy in FMCUDERIVAL but it didn't work. What assignment or derivation rule must I defined so it can generate the budget data from the last process?

Thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this transaction you have also a possibility of setting a trace (like in FMDERIVE). Set a trace and check why your rule does not work. I'm not sure what your rule is from your description.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

I already activated the trace. Seems my derivation didn't work.

I created the derivation from Original Application + Budgeting Process to Activation of Additional Lines. And activated the assignment for enter short tect for target field TEXT50.

Many thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the trace show any report or the derivation window was not pop-up even?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Nothing happens with the trace. Yep, the derivation window was not pop-up. So, I can't see the derivation report from the trace :(. What should I do again, Eli?

Many thanks

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Already found the solution. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello Rosida.

I´m facing the same problem you had. I activate the trace and seems it didn´t work. I know it´s been a long time you found the solution but you remember what you did?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hello Rodrigo,

We choose All Processes and Budget Types in Basis for calculation and the update mode is 1 (Add Data). So we have to choose the combination of processes and budget types.

Thanks.