cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI Commands

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I use SAP Ver 7.20 at work place, We use Mac OS. We use different SAP commands for different purpose. For example ZV400, ZV33 and few more, I have couple questions. 1. How can i see print spool display ? we use special printer to print the label . some time print request stuck in print queue . my second question is how can i see the SAP GUI all commands which i can use in SAP?

Thank you

Ilyas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Are you talking about SAP Transaction?

Spool related transaction code are:

SP01 - Spool list

SP02 - Display your Own spool list

SPAD - SAP Spool Administrator

What do you mean by SAP GUI all commands ? do you mean SAP Transaction code ?

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much sir reply me back, I am not very good in SAP. I think for transaction , we use SAP to receive items come from different customers. I would like to know GUI command which i don't know, but i might can use in SAP , Command plus description what does this command do? , When some one tell us use this command to see this information then i know , i also can use this command which i did not know that . for example MB51 to check accurate posting . sometime what happiend we receive itemes from retailer but RMA# is missing, we have customer information, order # all other info except RMA#. We receive items in SAP.

Thank you again

ilyas

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In this manner, you shouldn't use the term SAPGui Command, but SAP Transaction code.

There are many many SAP Transaction code, either in Basis Area, or application area, i.e MM, SD, FI, etc

Transaction code SE93 is the one that maintain the transaction code of the system that you logon to.

You can take a look there. See attached SE93.pdf

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you again, I tried to open file SE93.pdf . But i am getting message file is empty. If possible could you attach one more time.

highly appreciate your help.

Thank you and have a good night

ilyas

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

re-attach the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today i checked print commands SP01 and SP02 both are working , SPAD i am not authorized. MM, SD, FI i checked message comes " Does not exist" and SE93 i am not authorized, Thank for give me such useful information.

We use Intermec printer to print label, some time printer get slow and print one label around 40 second or more.

you resent me file again, but i still could not download same massage come file empty, Can you plz give a favor , Could you email me SE93 file,

Thanks

ilyas

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

you should get SAP_ALL profile in your user account in SU01, so that there is no authorization issue.

for SE93, basically if you go to this transaction, then you can go to menu "Utilities" -> "Find", and look for other transaction code.

Already sent you an email.

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i got your email , Thank you. Please tell me how can i give you point , I clicked stars ratio button.

How can i get SAP_ALL profile in my account , SU01 command can do this?

Thank you

ilyas

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi lyas

yes, click the star radio button.

In SU01, if you have authorization to change, then you can include SAP_ALL profile (under Profile tab), which will enable you to access all transaction in the system.

for transaction authorization, maybe this thread is useful.

Beside SE93, you can view table as well to get the transaction code details. See below link

http://www.sap-img.com/general/find-the-list-of-sap-transaction-codes.htm

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Can i see my privileges in SAP?. Can i do text message in SAP to my co worker ? Every body does not have work email address.

Thank you

ilyas

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi ilyas,

I'm not sure what you mean by "my privileges in SAP" ?

If you want to do SMS message to your co-worker, it is possible.

Please also have a look at the following SAP Notes:

455140 Configuration of e-mail, fax, paging or SMS using SMTP

455129 Paging/SMS in different SAP releases

455142 SAPConnect: Configuration paging/SMS via HTTP.

Please also open a new thread at mobile forum -

if you have further question on SMS/mobility.

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Answers (0)