cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PO output Determination do not get trigger for SRM Classic impl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented SRM 7.0 classic scenarios. We have set up system in such a way that whatever user put in Preferred Supplier at Shopping cart while saving the shopping cart we convert it to Supplier partner type and once approved create PO in ERP system.

Things are working perfectly fine but the problem we are facing is Output determination. We have Vendor email address maintained in vendor master and placed Condition type in MN04 for vendor with Immediate output of email.

But whenever PO is being created that automatic output determination is not being triggered...

Could anyone please help what thing i am missing.

Thanks

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the created condition record in MN06 in all aspects i.e. partner fucntion name, Medium (5), Language, etc.

I believe you have created the condition record with the combination of vendor/pur.org/document type.

Also check the Actual processing tab and general data is there any check box against Locked field.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh for your inputs. I have verified again and there was communication strategy missing in condition which was causing the problem

Regards

Ritesh