SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM areas unification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have one FM area for each company code and we will consolidate all of them throuht SLO (system landscape optimization) service provides by SAP. I´d like to know what kind of tasks I will have to do before the migratio with SLO ?

e.g. Commitment item From/to table ?

Regards

Renato Graneiro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

I believe you should contact one PSM-FM consultant to define the tasks because it depends on your business requirements and the integrations that you have in your company (PSM-FM with FI, CO, MM, PM, SD).

But I dont believe it will be a easy/quick task because all the previous postings would need to be converted for example, one PO without GR, one GR without invoice. This should be done really carefully by a PSM-FM consultant together with MM consultant at least.

FM Area is part of all FM tables and in my opinion this would be a separate project.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

I believe you should contact one PSM-FM consultant to define the tasks because it depends on your business requirements and the integrations that you have in your company (PSM-FM with FI, CO, MM, PM, SD).

But I dont believe it will be a easy/quick task because all the previous postings would need to be converted for example, one PO without GR, one GR without invoice. This should be done really carefully by a PSM-FM consultant together with MM consultant at least.

FM Area is part of all FM tables and in my opinion this would be a separate project.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.