cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi(s) to use to create HU in HU managed location

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to create a HU in a HU managed location (T1 in our env). We used BAPI_HU_CREATE but this bapi will only accept a non-hu managed location (STCK in our env) and we are not able to transfer that HU to a hu managed location.

Is there someone out there that has created/ and or transfered HU(s) to a HU managed location and what bapi(s) are required and what values did you use to do this????

HELP,Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

I would recommend testing this in SE37 or BAPI rather than working in the MII environment. If you go to BAPI, you may find it easier to see the WM or EWM related BAPIs available for creating or manipulating your handling units (HU).

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Micheal;

But we are using Se37 and BAPI but the only HU we can create are in NON hu managed locations, have you been able to create/transfer a HU in/to HU managed location within se37 or bapi and what did you use and what values did you use???

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

I have just started learning about Handling Units and have never used a BAPI for them. So I am not much help, but you may find better knowledge in the WM/EWM Forum (might be in the MM or SD space). There probably are a few folks here that have come in contact with them, but you will most likely have much better luck as your question has little to do with MII and much to do with Warehouse Management.

Good luck and please come back and let us know what you find out. Spread the knowledge...

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the knowledge of forum, Rick and I were able to create the new handling units using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

-Ram Upadhayay

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We really appreciate you taking the time to post the solution. Frequently enough the solution is obtained, but not shared.

Thanks,

Mike