SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Requirements Profiles for Admissions Audit

BLalk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing admissions audit and have it working correctly for all new students created after everything has been activated. We have tried to run transaction PIQAUD_MP_CS to generate the requirement profiles for students who were created prior to turning on the admissions audit. When we execute the program there are no errors, but when we go to the student's record and click audit details we get the following message: 'Could not generate requirement profile'.

Thanks!

Becky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Please also check if for that particular students also an assessment has been created ( probably not there before the admission audit got in place the "use assessment" flag was not flagged at SC level? ). If not the admission audit can not run and hence you get this message.

You have to follow the steps below:

1) Create assessment processes for all the students who have these 'old' admissions records (transaction PIQEVALREGM)

2) Use the mass processing transaction PIQAUD_MP_CP to generate requirement profiles for the assessment processes you just created.

After adding the assessment you will probably get an fault message due to the fact the guidtype ADM and actual guid of the admission is not there in the already created record in PIQDBCMPRRECORDS. You will need to correct this (best via a Z-program).

Hope this helps.

Rob

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Please also check if for that particular students also an assessment has been created ( probably not there before the admission audit got in place the "use assessment" flag was not flagged at SC level? ). If not the admission audit can not run and hence you get this message.

You have to follow the steps below:

1) Create assessment processes for all the students who have these 'old' admissions records (transaction PIQEVALREGM)

2) Use the mass processing transaction PIQAUD_MP_CP to generate requirement profiles for the assessment processes you just created.

After adding the assessment you will probably get an fault message due to the fact the guidtype ADM and actual guid of the admission is not there in the already created record in PIQDBCMPRRECORDS. You will need to correct this (best via a Z-program).

Hope this helps.

Rob

0 Kudos

I ran transaction PIQEVALREGM and these 'old' students do not show up to assign the assessment. How do I make them show up?

Thanks,

Becky

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Got to trx PIQEVALM create (or open) your admission assessment object for your program of study (with assessment type 4000 on the CE object). Make sure you have all of the sessions of offering maintained and then click on the button with the two persons. After doing this PIQEVALREGM will be opened with on the upperleft side a button which states 'Open Process". Now you are able to register those 'old' students. If the system states you already have registered those students on this assessment object there is some more work to be done/corrected.

Hope this helps.

Rob

0 Kudos

I tried this and I'm still only seeing the 'new' students on the list in transaction PIQEVALM. Any additional ideas?

Thanks for all your help!

Becky

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Check table PIQDBCMPRRECORDS on a existing records for these old student. Check if the existing assessment records have the ADM guidtype and related admission GUID attached. If there is no record then you still have to create the assessment record! Via open process you can add new students to an existing assessment object via a selection method ADM2.

Good luck

Rob

0 Kudos

Rob,

Ok, at this point I can attach the requirements profiles to the 'old' students using PIQAUD_MP_CP, but when I go into the student record I still get the 'Could not generate requirements profile' error. When I run PIQAUD_MP_CP again I get an error message saying that the 'Requirement profile already exists'. I'm guessing not the issue is that the records did not get created in table PIQDBCMPRRECORDS, which you state in your original answer. Do you have a sample program that shows how to build these records? I'm not exactly sure of what GUID's need to be filled and with what values.

Thanks,

Becky

0 Kudos

Hello Becky,

This is certainly a data configuration issue. You could have a look into the SLcM cook book available in this forum or kindly let us know the data set up that you have done step by step and we could find where the issue is easily.

Best Regards,

Kasi Raaman.R

0 Kudos

Becky,

If it is generating audit requirement for new admission applications. It is not an issue with audit set-up. The culprit is table 'PIQDBCMPRRECORDS'.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

PK,

How do I fix table PIQDBCMPRRECORDS so it recognizes the audit requirements?

Thanks,

Becky

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Check table PIQDBCMPRRECORDS on a existing records for these old student. Check if the existing assessment records have the ADM guidtype and related admission GUID attached. If there is no record then you still have to create the assessment record! Via open process you can add new students to an existing assessment object via a selection method ADM2.

If the records are there with the correct ADM guidtype and admission guid (=HRPAD530-ADM_GUID) you will then need to remove the current Requirement Profile ID and Audit ID (make sure you do not remove correct ID's! or whole records!). Then you will have to re-run the generate requirement profile tool. After this exercise the admission audit should run again and will provide a fresh and correct audit ID again.

Hope this helps

Rob