Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

middleware issue: can see the object queue in SRM on T Code - SMQ1

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem while setting the middleware setting in SRM 7.0 to ECC 6.

I have configure both ECC and SRM system as per SAP Note 720819 and the blog [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5728] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

I have load object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 via Transaction R3AC and got green signal. When I monitor in T.code - R3AM1, I am getting object status waitng(yellow) and block 0. The block value is not changing since long.

As per instruction, I should view the object in R3 in outboud queue SMQ1 and in SRM in inbound queue SMQ2.

I am not getting the object entry in SMQ1 on R3 and SMQ2 in SRM. However I can see the object in SMQ1 in SRM with status SYSFAIL.

Please guide me where I am doing wrong.

Regards,

jennifer

Edited by: Jennifer Batty on Aug 23, 2011 5:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

Can you double click on the SYSFAIL queue entry and update the detailed error?

Regards,

Nikhil

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Nikhil.

The error message of SYSFAIL is 'The current application triggered a termination wi th a short dump'.

Regards,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

This is a very generic dump which could have occured due to multiple reasons.

Can you check if you face the same issues while replicating other queues too (PROD0/PROD1 etc)

Regards,

Nikhil

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Appreciate for your effort Nikhi and awarded points.

I manage to fix the issue. The issue due to report 'BBP_PRODUCT_SETTING__MW. Initially I was thinking the said report is optional one. As I define a new consumer SRM, the report is mandatory.

Regds,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Can you please help me with the Extended classic scenario in SRM, i did post a thread, can you please reply your thoughts on the same.

Regards,

Prasad NN.

Answers (0)